The Idaho Dairymen’s Association offers associate membership packages for individuals and organizations that share our strategic vision for the well-being of Idaho’s dairy producers. We have two levels of associate memberships available and each one generates awareness for you and your organization among our members, partners and other individuals that we come into contact with through our newsletters, website and industry report.
The two levels of membership are outlined below. All applications will be reviewed by the Idaho Dairymen’s Association Board of Directors, who will make the final decision on the applications. If you have any questions about being an associate member of IDA, please contact us. See below for the application to become an associate member.
Executive Associate Membership
- Limited to 20 members
- 1/4 page profile in our industry profile report
- Full profile on our website (same profile as the industry report)
- One page article each year in newsletter issue of your choice
- Sponsorship at one of our annual events (IDA Legislative Banquet in March, IDA District Meetings or the IDA-hosted dinner at the Idaho Milk Processor’s Annual Meeting
- Unlimited members
- Listing in industry profile report, including name, logo, contact info and website link
- Listing on our website
Executive Associate Members
*Click on the logos for more information about our Associate Members